Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Free walking tour to downtown lima
Just a few steps away from the oceanfront - 'parque del amor' and a short walk to 'parque kennedy'
Situated in the heart of the safe Miraflores neighbourhood we are one of the closest hostels to the beach, just a 5-minute walk to the oceanfront. Only 4 blocks to Downtown Miraflores - Kennedy Park & 3 blocks from 'Larcomar' mall, (where you can find the best restaurants, shops, cinemas, clubs, bars, bowling, etc.).
Waikiki Hostel has a large roof terrace with a bar to relax and enjoy a drink - we have happy hour every evening and throw sometimes our famous BBQ nights. There is also a TV your disposal to watch your favourite sport games. Some nights we all go out to a club with bracelets for free entrance. We have a common area with computers, free Wi-Fi, a fully equipped kitchen and a book exchange.
We offer private rooms with shared and private bathroom and dorms from 4 to 8 people.
Each bed comes with individual reading light, power socket, and his own locker. All the rooms have a modern private bathroom, with 24-hour hot water.
Waikiki Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Check in at 13:00, if we have beds available you can check in earlier if not you can keep your stuff in the storage room until check-in.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival).
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Reception available 24 hours. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>