Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group cancellations must be made 2 weeks in advance to not be charged the amount due the hostel. Cancellation notices between 1 and 2 weeks will be charged 50% of the first nights stay. Less than 1 week and the entire first nights stay will be charged.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
After much deliberation, we have decided we need to make some changes to our operations to mitigate any COVID-19 risk to our guests and ourselves. For the 2020 tourist season, we will no longer be serving our much beloved pancake breakfast and for that we are really sorry. We have adjusted our prices to reflect the lack of breakfast this year. We hope to have the pancake master back to flipping up breakfast for you in 2021. While breakfast is not included, the kitchen is fully available to you for preparing your own meals. The other change is that we will no longer be personally checking in our guests. You will check yourself in via the key code provided. Each room will have booklet in it with information about the house and the area.
We will be by daily to clean and sanitize the house. Everything in the house is available for your use so you can make yourself at home. We do ask that masks be worn in all common areas while others not in your party are around (unless eating of course). Please try to do your best to maintain a social distance of 6 feet from guests not in your party.
At Wanderfalls Hostel and Guesthouse, you can:
* Relax in the common areas, like the dining room, living room, porch or yard.
* Prepare your own meals in the well-appointed kitchen.
* Meet other travelers, make new friendships, and enrich old ones.
* Get free tourist tips and information from the staff and fellow travelers.
* Participate in group activities like guided tours, bike rides, picnics, and potlucks.
* Start your day with fresh coffee & tea.
* Access free WI-FI.
* Enjoy the library and exchange books..
Whether you're traveling solo or in a group, our amenities let you improvise the perfect mood for whatever activity you decide to pursue. Read in the library. Share travel experiences with the other hostelers. Play games. Cook yourself a meal in the kitchen, or out on the BBQ.
After taking in the spectacular views and the local attractions, Wanderfalls is the place you'll love to return to at the end of the day. It's just like coming home!
We're just three blocks from the bus depot. And if you travel here by car, parking is available both on the property and street right out front. The Falls are 1 mile away, an easy walk from here, en route to some fun tourist stops, a neighborhood grocery store, post office, shops, and restaurants.
Taxes of 8% for dorm beds and 14% for the private room are not included in the price.
48 hour cancellation policy for refundable bookings. No later than 4 pm the two days prior to your scheduled arrival. Cancellations made after that will be charged for the first night's stay. For example, if your reservation is for Friday, you must notify us by 4pm on Wednesday to not be charged for the 1st night's stay. Non-refundable bookings will not be refunded under any circumstances. However, depending upon the circumstances, a credit may be given for a future stay. No shows will be charged the full nights stay. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Express check-in / out
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>