Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free cancellation 10 days prior to arrival.
In case of no show full amount will be charged for the whole stay.
Free reduction of 1-3 beds up to 24 hours before arrival.
Reduction of greater number of beds must be done up to 7 days before arrival.
All booking changes must be done via e-mail.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Our message is: We're Polish and we're proud of our heritage. We'd like to teach you a bit about our culture and history - isn't it one of the reasons we travel? That's why every room and common area is decorated with large wallpapers introducing famous Poles and iinteresting places in Warsaw. You can learn all about it by scanning a QR code - simple as that. Looks cool as well! Obviously we couldn't fit in everything, the Hostel is nowhere near big enough for that, but it's a start.
What else do we offer?
- unbeatable location! Just accross the street from a main Warsaw's landmark- Palace of Culture and Science, few minutes walk to: both airport bus stops, central railway station (Warszawa Centralna) and also both metro lines.
- 24 hour reception desk equipped with a safe to store your most precious valuables
- large common area with satellite TV
- guest kitchen & dining area
- free tea & coffee
- free luggage storage (available upon check in and check out)
- drinks, snacks & toiletries available at the reception desk
- secure key card system
- dorm rooms equipped with lockers /luggage baskets, reading lamps & small shelves
- laundry service (free if you stay 4 nights, otherwise you need to pay 20 zloty to have your laundry done)
- free use of iron & ironing board
- towels for rent (5 złoty). Towels are included with all private rooms.
- free Wi-Fi access throughout plus two guest computers in common area
- knowledgeable staff that live, study and party in Warsaw - an excellent source of local tourist and party information
- free city maps
- shared bathrooms equipped with hair dryers
See you soon!
p.s. Due to Covid-19 reception hours are restricted to 8 am- 11:30 pm so please contact us via e-mail informing about your arrival time.
Certain facilities / amenities might not be available to guests as we strictly follow Polish Health Department guidelines.to create safest possible environment. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>