Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Up to 14 people: No Show 100%, Same Day Cancel 100%, 1 day before 50% of total room fee.
15-99 people: No Show 100%, Same Day Cancel 100%, 1 day before 80%, 9 days before 10% of total room fee.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
WeBase Hostel Kamakura offers private and dormitory rooms, a Japanese style bath , communal lounge , yoga studio and an on-site fusion-French restaurant.
3mins from Yuigahama Station, 15mins from Kamakura
2mins walk from Yuigahama Beach
Free bath towel, shampoo, conditioner, body soap and hair dryer provided
All rooms have air conditioning and heating.
There are shared shower booths.
Yoga & Pilates 1000 JPY for guests.
Regular events including Tea Ceremonies, Zen Meditation at Temple, Origami and more.
Coin-operated laundry machines
Luggage storage at the property.
Restaurant Time : Lunch 11:30～15:00 (L.O 14:30) , Dinner 18:00～22:30 (L.O 21:30) " Not open Mondays, outdoor seating available".
Hase Temple is a 10minute walk from the property.
********************** Conditions and Policies********************
1.check-in time: 16:00-22:00
2.check-out time: latest until 11:00
3.reception hour: 24hours (12:00-8:00am doorbell)
4.payment:cash, credit card (VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, RAKUTEN CARD)
(1) 2 days in advance before cancellation free of charge
(2) 1 day before 50%
(3) same day cancellation&NO SHOW 100%
Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a person 18years or above
8.Pets are not allowed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPvcUWLrikE Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>