Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of cancellation or modification for room reservation can be made 10 days prior to the first date of reservation, otherwise the hotel reserves the right to charge a 1 night penalty charge.
In case of no show, the hotel reservation will be subject to 100% payment charge of room rate.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Check-in time from 2pm. If you should arrive early, you are welcome to use the facilities while you wait for your guest room to become available.
Check-out time is before noon or 12pm. You may stay longer if no guests checking-in, or you may leave your luggage at the hotel and use the facilities while you wait for your departure time.
Front Desk hours starting from 7.30am-11pm. In case of late check-in or early check-out, you can notify our staff in advance. Bellboy Service is provided at your request.
Our café operates daily from 10am-7pm every day.
Our child policy for children age 3 or below is free of charge.
We provide extra bed for children age 4-12 at 350 Baht/night, breakfast included.
Extra bed for adults is at 700Baht/night, breakfast included.
All room rates include breakfast.
We do not allow pets on our property.
Hotel does not provide a cot bed for infant.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
White Ivory was built to serve as a residence, which has now been reconstructed to serve as a small size hotel facility reflecting our admiration of the fascinating Colonial plus Modern design. White Ivory consists of total 5 floors, providing 12 room units; interior designed using Modern Thai style lavish with traditional Thai ceiling and a balcony in each unit. We have selected from many great theme designs in the city of Bangkok to render our units’ interior with an intention to showcase lifestyle of Thai people. Moreover, we utilize Chaopraya river; city’s main water transportation, to bring our guests out to many attractions this modern and old culture-vibrant city has to offer.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: from 14:00.
- If you should arrive early, you are welcome to use the facilities while you wait for your guestroom to become available.
2. Check-out Time: before 12:00 noon.
- You may stay longer if no guests checking-in, or you may leave your luggage at the hotel and use the facilities while you wait for your departure time.
3. Payment: Cash (THB) or credit card (Visa, Master, Amex) is welcomed when check-in.
4. Cancellation Policy:
(1) In case of cancellation or modification for room reservation can be made 7 days prior to the first date of reservation, otherwise the hotel reserves the right to charge a 1 night penalty charge.
(2) In case of no show, the hotel reservation will be subject to 100% payment charge of room rate.
5. Child & Extra Bed:
(1) A child below 3 years old is free of charge when using the existing bed.
(2) We provide extra bed for children age 4-12 at 350 Baht/night (breakfast included).
(3) Extra bed for adults is at 700Baht/night (breakfast included).
(4) The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
(5) Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
(6) Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
6. Reception Hours: starting from 07:30 to 23:00.
7. No smoking in the entire building.
8. Pets are not allowed. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen lentokenttäkuljetus
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>