Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Please give us as much notice as possible and we will endeavor to accommodate your request.
We recognize that on occasions guest will book and subsequently find that they are unable to attend. In theses situation, we ask our guest to notify us of their need to cancel as soon as possible.
You will have 7 working days or more prior to course: cancellation can be made without any charge. Otherwise, you will be charged the cancellation fee of one -night stay.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We are located in the heart of Santiago City filled with colonial architecture, main shopping, tourist and business zone, mini markets, restaurants, bars. We are two blocks away from our monumental heritage. The nearest airport is Cibao International Airport, 10 km from the property.
The rooms are located on the third floor and ground floor we have 2 shared mixed dorm rooms with 3 bunk beds and one single bed, 3 rooms are queen size bed with bathroom included, 1 room with two full beds with bathroom included and 3 full size and 1 double twin room with shared bathroom for privacy. All the rooms are accommodated have Wifi, A/C , night light, and Fan.
Whostal's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from flexible - we still advice guests to contact the property before arrival.
Check out before 13:00.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Reception from 8:00 until 19:00. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>