Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
None refund of the booking deposit in case of not show. None refund of the booking deposit in case of cancellation on holidays and high season time. We will refund the deposit only on low season time and only if the cancellation is made at least 25 days prior the scheduled day of arrival, a 50 penalty fee will be charged from the deposit.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security Deposit for groups is strictly required. A booking deposit of 30% of the total ammount of the groups reservation must be paid directly to the Hostel ( see the payments option on www.wikihostel.it ) in order to secure your reservation. The remainder balance is due at the arrival.
FACILITIES FOR GROUPS (up to 40 people)
* Large indoor & outdoor areas.
* Reserved area for workshop or activities.
* Reserved groups kitchen fully equipped for self-kitchen.
* Restaurant & catering option, customized menu on request.
* Audio /video equipment and projector for multimedia activities.
* One-Day option : reserved areas & catering also just for one day.
* Staff help-desk available for connections with local institutions & community.
* Staff support available for the search of specific needs facilities and services
as for example trips organizations, large areas for meetings and events, sportive facilities.
Whole year open. Accommodation for more than 30 guests. For largest groups,
Staff available in the search and achievement of more lodging solution near us.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Join us for the most social and friendly Halloween Party into your favourite italian hostel, October 31st!
Are you going to visit Rome? Come to Wiki Hostel and enjoy a great social hostel #wikiexperience so global, so local ;)
Real travellers + unique green oasis + authentic experiences + good food + local wine + top friendly crew ... do not wait to join us.
Less than 30 minutes from Rome downtown: 25 minutes by train from Roma Termini, 18 minutes from Ciampino. 5 minutes Wiki Shuttle free ride from/to our local station provided from 7.30 am till the last train. 5 minutes of walk to Zagarolo old town. Free pick-up on call from Zagarolo railway. No extra city tax. No hidden fees!
We are located at the famous wine area of the “Roman Hills in the “greater area of Rome”. Just out of Rome, just walking distance from an ancient medieval village. We ensure a unique double experience in & out of Rome, also we provide an amazing service of free rides from our local train station to the hostel.
Be social! Enjoy our daily social activities as our famous pizza and pasta party and experiences: visit with us the local wine cellar.. be farmer for a day, learn how to make fresh cheese and italian desserts … Do not miss our weekly language lab, walking tours, hiking club expeditions and more. Every thursday and saturday happy hour! have a drink or wine at our Winery Cafè and enjoy our free buffet and free sauna time. On summer time … pool, hammocks, guitars, bbqs, dj sets, live concerts, karaoke parties … come and find why thousands of real backpackers rate us as one of the best hostel of europe and world. We are not luxury... we got more, we truly care about hostelling and we really love our big family made by our amazing guests, volunteers and staff crew coming from all over the world.
Enjoy our world-famous top-friendly Hostel Crew. Join real travellers from all over the world. Meet the local friends & international volunteers. Do not miss our daily activities as cross-cultural kitchen events as our Pasta Party & Pizza Party, Sauna Party, Social Dinners, Walking tour … Enjoy the ancient majesty of Rome: visit Rome downtown by a quick train ride thru roman hills vineyards, escape back to the chill social atmosphere of Wiki hostel! The only hostel to live the authentic ‘dolce vita’ of the Wine area of Rome, the place to be to meet real backpackers from all over the world: visit Rome downtown, relax in our amazing green oasis, explore the local lifestyle.
Enjoy our accommodations, we got a solution for every need: Dorms to share the most of the social experience; Privates to enjoy the hostel with a privacy. Plus in addition to Wiki Hostel we offer detached Home Holidays to live as a local the charme of the ancient village of Zagarolo, to live your real #italianexperience.
We offer free Italian breakfast, free rides between the hostel and Zagarolo train station, internet Wi-Fi, self-contained kitchen and bbq, lockers, pool, sauna, tourist infos, parking. Winery Cafè, mini delis, laundry service, legal weed shop, airport transfers and other extras amenities are available at the hostel.
We are proud to host real backpackers from all over the world, real travellers oriented to share a super social relaxing and energizing atmosphere. This hostel isn’t an hotel, we are proud to be a real gateway for international travellers, more than 60 nationalities per year! Guests, staff, international & local volunteers: the Wiki Hostel Family, a true social hostel where the global meets the local.
Our awarded #topfriendly Wiki Crew is always available to help our staff and volunteers are happy to support you and share with you our social hostel experience. We are proud to be top rated and super-trusted. We hate any sexists, racist orientation. We love the people of the world, and we love our job: we hate the tourist traps and we will share with you all the infos we can to help you to have a great experience for all your italian travel ;)
- Save the date for our 'event of the year': the amazing Zagarolo Wine Fest next 4 - 5 - 6 October 2019! -
#TOPFRIENDLY #GREEN #WINE #FARM #SOCIAL #HOSTEL #WIKIEXPERIENCE
Join our big Wiki Hostel family! since 2009 one of the best hostel of europe :) Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Jobs Board
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>