Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The pine plantations has many trails and paths fit for walking, jogging and mountain biking. These tracks all start somewhere around the main house and lead to the quiet irrigation dam, where swimming is also possible. The green pastures down to the river is grazed by dairy cows and gives the farm a distinctly rural feel. Guest arriving are often tempted to compare the mountain scenes with Switzerland. The river on the property has lovely pools and guests like to spend hot afternoons there.
Futher away Marloth Nature Reserve, Bontebok Park and Grootvadersbosch all give great nature experiences. The town of Swellendam is quite historic and this can easily be explored. The Drotsdy museum is well run and worth a visit. Sulina Faerie Sanctuary should be on your list of things to see. Plenty restaurants and eateries dot the centre of town. Towards the coast the Potberg/De Hoop reserve is worth a visit. The is a lovely restaurant at De Hoop. The condition of the gravel road there varies with the seasons.
The cottages are self catering and fully equipped to ensure a comfortable stay. Patathuis was originally a stable (this explains the wide front door!) converted to a workers cottage and then later a store room. It is wired for electricity and you can expect to find all the normal utensils there. We have a growing collection of paintings in the cottage with (what else?) cottages as theme. Jansehuis is completely off-grid with gas appliances and paraffin lamps. Filtered rain water gives a wonderful soft feel to your skin in the outside shower. We use a composting toilet to reduce water use. It is not grand, but painted golden! Charge your mobile devices at the common area of the farm. The Melkkamer was the original dairy. It is now a simple room for four. Old cream cans serve as bedside pedestals and so carry the dairy theme. Two bathrooms with hot/cold showers and flushing toilets are available.
Wolfkloof Boerdery Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00 .
Check out from 09:00 to 11:00 .
Breakfast not included.
Reception from 08:00 - 20:00.
Curfew until 00:00.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Vuodevaatteet eivät sisälly
- Yhteinen huone
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>