Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
At Wonderland we have facilities and services for every kind of traveller, whether you're a quiet soul who enjoys meditation and reading or a free spirit who would rather party and socialise, there truly is something for everyone at this hostel. It is an open roof for all who respect and obey individuality. The open layout lends itself to a community atmosphere, we have a common kitchen and chilling area which are always bustling with like-minded adventurers who have stories to tell. In addition to this we have plenty of quiet area's for people to spend time; hammocks, garden furniture and even hanging chairs are available which you can use to relax for as long as you please. We also have a cafe which serves an ever-growing selection of delicious food for breakfast and refreshing beverages.
There is an abundance of fun things to do around the hostel including; yoga, badminton, cooking, playing music and dancing, the local area is also home to many parties, seasonal workshops and pop-up events! The scenic beach front is rich with cafes and resturaunts that serve both local and western food which is enough to satisfy the biggest of appetites. One day you could be enjoying the Anjuna night-life and the next you could be getting lost in the beautiful Goan sun on a rented scooter. The possibilities truly are endless and we sincerely hope you decide to experience this place for yourself. Individually or together.
**Wonderland Hostel Policies and Conditions**
1. Cancellation policy: At least 2 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00.
4. Payment: upon arrival by cash and Card. 'This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival'
5. Taxes: GST as applicable in India
6. Breakfast not included, available on site.
1. Reception working hours 09:00-23:00.
2. No curfew
3. Age restriction: above 18 years and below 45 years age.
4. We are not pet friendly because we care for 7 local and lovely dogs
5. Max stay 31 days Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>