Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Duckstay Hostel is located in Wanhua district, the oldest part of Taipei city center. We’re 3 mins walk to MRT Longshan Temple Station, 5 mins walk to Ximending ,20 mins bus from Taipei Songshan Airport ,30 mins bus from Taoyuan airport. The most popular shopping area and two stations from Taipei Main Station. Surrounded by night markets with diverse local food, banks for currency exchange, convenient stores, free bicycle renting, bars, and 24 hours hypermarket Carrefour, you’ll immerse yourself in both traditional culture and new trends here in Wanhua and Ximending. Here’s the best place for you to start to explore the Taipei city!
We offer a safe and comfortable environment to stay and have fun. Free WiFi , public computer, luggage storage, hairdryers, dormitory air-conditioners are available. Get beer and chill out in our spacious common area. Mingle yourself with one another. Make friends or just be yourself in your comfort zone! Duckstay is always a cozy fussy comfy home base for travelers from all around the world!
You won’t want to miss the music performances, movie nights, free local tour, art exhibitions and fun events we bring to you. Are you ready to create unique memories here? Come check us out, we're waiting to meet you!
Our check in time is 3PM to 10PM If you will arrive here after 10 pm, we will give you the main door code on your check-in date. We will leave the note and your room card on the front desk, you can follow the direction to find your bed. You can take a rest first, but remember to check in on the next day morning. Thank you! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Vuodevaatteet eivät sisälly
- Yhteinen huone
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>