Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Our large and secure property has two homes and 7 separate rooms in total for up to 24 people, great to have an intimate vibe with your fellow travelers!
We have a nice common and green areas through all the property such as: private vestibule, work areas for laptops, good Wi-Fi inside and outside, big full equipped kitchen for your entire disposition and cozy living room with books.
For your pleasure, we offer brand new comfy beds, linens and towels. We are located just a few steps away from the ADO bus station and have easy access with taxis or public transportation to anywhere you want to go, as well we are located in one of the trendiest avenues in Cancún full with restaurants, bars, shops and even a 24/7 groceries shop next to us!
Our biggest goal is for you to have a great experience on Cancún, therefore we offer tours every day at our reception such as Ocean Diving, Snorkeling, Catamaran Rides and day tours around the next cities at the Riviera Maya.
Ideal for travelers looking for a more chill and relaxed vibe.
Xook Life Adventures and Hostal Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hs before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 11:00 to 17:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
The property will pre-authorize your card before the arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception Hours 9:00 to 17:00
Surcharge for credit card payment 4.5%
Non smoking. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Express check-in / out
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>