Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
"Non-members of Hostelling International (HI) must purchase the membership card at the hostel upon arrival. The card costs 10 EUR and is valid for 1 year.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We are located in Palma de Mallorca, 2.7 km from Cala Major Beach and 2.7 km from Palma de Mallorca Yacht Club. This hostel is located about 3.5 km from the port of Palma de Mallorca and a short distance from the Garito Café. The social club nightclub is located less than 1 km away and the casino of Mallorca, about 12 minutes walk.
Our reception hours are from 8am to 00 am, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The accommodation features a shared lounge, a concierge service and organising tours for guests. A terrace with a very friendly atmosphere!
At the hostel, the rooms have a patio. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>