Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Free internet and WiFi free tennis courts, free basketball, free table tennis. The closest destination to the Fraser Island Highlights.
The best whale watchingâ€¦â€¦THE ONLY WHALE INTERACTION IN AUSTRALIA
Colonial Village is situated only 50mâ€™s from Urangan beach, and it is only 350mâ€™s from Hervey Bayâ€™s 7 kilometres of unspoilt beaches, and the 850m long Urangan pier, which is wonderful for fishing.
The all year round perfect climate with cool refreshing sea breeze is great for fishing, swimming and water sports. On our doorstep is the Marina/harbour with a range of cafes, galleries, shops and restaurants, also a boat club with daily entertainment. Urangan Central plaza is 700mâ€™s away with a Woolworths, Post Office and Pharmacy.
We have a free daily shuttle service that will take you to and from the Pialba Transit Centre 3 times per day. (this must be pre-booked).
We offer 8 acres of peaceful botanical grounds that are out of earshot of traffic, of which only 3 acres are for accommodation. We offer a decent sized swimming pool with a shallow beach end, a spa, 2 free tennis courts, free basketball, free WiFi and PC use, free table tennis, darts, pool table, wii, bicycle hire, a childrenâ€™s play area, large playing field, a large relaxing pond with fountain, hammocks, all surrounded by treeâ€™s with a huge variety of resident and visiting birds, not to mention the tree frogs, sugar gliders, possums, and so on.
We have an on-site day bar and bistro, evening menuâ€™s, and breakfast is also available.
We offer 24 hour access to the shared self catering cooking facilities/TV room and showers/washing.
All accommodation and the whole site are at ground level with no stairs. 1 of the ensuite double rooms has a special access shower/toilet. There is a special access toilet in the bistro also, as well as a spacious non-partitioned toilet/shower by the swimming pool.
Being so close to the marina makes us the perfect location for catching the tour boats for the best Whale watching experience Australia has to offer, and to a great extent the world. Hervey Bay is also by far the best departure point for a World Heritage Fraser Island experience; other locations are not located near to the Fraser action, so from Hervey bay you donâ€™t waste a day of your 4wd adventure travelling. Fraser Island, Whale Watching (Julyâ€“Nov), Whitsundays and Lady Elliot tours can all be booked through our independent booking office with courtesy pickups.
Lockers are available for a one off fee of $10, these can also be used for guests to store luggage whilst on tour.
Cars, vans or motor homes can be left on-site while guests go on tour with all tours booked through our office; other travelers can also leave their vehicles on site (max 3 days) as long as before their tour they book and pay to stay on return.
Our powered sites provide water and electricity ($32-$37), the site only comes in a block of 9 sites with plenty of space around including a large field surrounded by trees. Shared 24 hour access shower and kitchen facilities are available, as well as an alfresco hut (sink & prep).
With ample space we can accommodate for boats and large rigs.
We have a spacious unpowered site, with shaded and unshaded areas ($24 p/night). You can choose where on the site you would like to camp; and 24 hour access shared kitchen/TV and showers.
Dogs are allowed with campers only, at the managersâ€™ discretion. They must never be left unattended or unleashed. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>