Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
For the good ubication from Yanara Fambyh you can walk very easy the city and visit many interesting places, the museums, the church, differents historical square and enjoy the music and dance in casa de la musica
During your stay you will have access to different services such as: laundry, rental car and bikes, ride horses, scuba diving, guided visits to the Valley of the Sugar Mills and mountains, Dance Class and Spanish class and many other great activities in the magical city of Trinidad.
The rooms with separate entrance and exit to the street, can accommodate up to 4 people since each has two double beds. Each room has a private bathroom with hot and cold water 24 hours; both have air conditioning, fan and fridge.
Yanara Fambyh Hostal - Policies and Conditions
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 .
Please contact the property before arrival to arrange a time.
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 4.0 CUC per person per day.
Reception 24 hours.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>