Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We opened in October 2013 , We remodel 40 years Japanese old house.
Very friendly staff and Very good location, 5 min by Subway station (Nakazimakoen station), 3 min by Tram station (Nakazimakoen Staion), And also walk by Susukino area.
We have Cafe on the first floor, anybody come enjoy us.
We are looking forward to seeing many people !!
TYPE OF ROOMS
We don't have any private rooms, only dorm rooms
You can leave your luggage before chcke-in and after check-out.
Japanese Yen Cash and Credit card
FACILITIES & SERVICES
-Guest Kitchen with Refrigerator
-24h Shower Rooms
-Shampoo, Body soap, Included
-Hair Dryer for hire
-Washing Machine(200yen each time)
-Rental Towel (100yen)
-No Smoking Inside
3day prior to your arrival date : 50% cancellation fee
On your arrival date : 100% cancellation fee
No Show(cancel without notice) : 100% cancellation fee Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>