Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The lodge lies in the valley of the Guachaca river, at the foothills of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, known by native cultures as 'The Heart of the World'.
Nestled in the gardens of YAY are 15 cabins, each with a private terrace surrounded by nature, allowing for a maximum capacity of 36 people.
• Around the lodge you will find natural spring-fed pools, along with a river beach
and many cool hangout spots.
• YAY ́s restaurant serves delicious plant-based, fusion dishes and drinks with an exceptional garden-to-table experience.
• The seed nursery, found at the heart of the gardens, openly display the growing process and the principles of permaculture in practice.
• At the bar, you can quench your thirst with a fresh coconut water or sip on a cocktail whilst lounging by the pools.
• The riverfront Yoga Shala is an idyllic location for yoga, meditation, workshops, ceremonies and more
• Guests can enjoy a variety of massages and therapies in the Jungle Spa, from Chiropractic to Reiki.
• Lose yourself in the gardens and grounds, get back in touch with Nature and the wonders of life.
• To further explore and enjoy the Heart of the World, YAY can organise tours and day trips with professional guides to destinations such as Tayrona Park, Lost City many local beaches, ’tubing’ down the Guachaca river and hikes to amazing waterfalls. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>