Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Yourhouse 2, (1995) is a modern house. A basic rooms with private bathroom and hot shower. The reception, information and restaurant in yourhouse 3.
Yourhouse 3, (2008) The new house, all rooms are very luminous with wonderful teak wood floor.Each room with private bathroom, hot shower, bathtub, balcony, internet lan, wifi, and you may have TV and refrigerator. All rooms have A/C and may have fan. Our restaurant is also located in this building. We serve delicious Thai and western food at reasonable prices.
We organize tours and trekkings to our exclusive area north of Chiang Mai. A variety of other areas are also available. A licensed TAT-approved guide is included in the price, as is food, accommodation, and insurance. Backpacks, mosquito nets and sleeping bags are also provided, as is a safety deposit box for valuables which you don't want to take into the mountains.
We pride ourselves on offering a friendly, relaxed atmosphere and do our best to make sure everyone enjoys their time with us in Chiang Mai.
We closed reception at 22:00 Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>