Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
- 50% of the booking value for cancellations made between 30 and 8 days before the date of arrival;
- 75% of the booking value for cancellations made between 7 and the day before the date of arrival;
- 100% for cancellations made within 24 hours before the date of arrival
We have private rooms for teachers/drivers and free parking for cars/buses. We can provide dinner, lunch, packed lunch; breakfast is included.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The Villa containing the hostel dates from the 15th century and is within a huge green park. But that's not all. The garden that surrounds it is a very precious botanical garden containing rare and unusual essences of vegetables, patiently cared for by the elderly owner.
You will never forget a vacation spent in Firenze, a base for discovering this splendid Tuscan provincial center - a city rich with elegant architectural form, a pleasure for all to take in.
The hostel offers guests a full calendar of cultural events. The Uffizi Gallery, Piazza della Signoria and the other classic Florentine places are all easily reachable by public transit.
Please note, if you are not a Member of Hostelling International you have to pay 2 Euro extra per night (up to a maximum of 6 nights) to get your international membership card.
Please note, rooms are closed between 10.00 a.m. and 2 p.m. In the hostel there are no lockers for baggage. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>