Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Paros in the heart of Cyclades. The town of Naousa is reachable within 05 minutes on foot from the establishment, while the port of Parikia is about 10 kilometers away. The guests will find the quiet, beautiful beach of Agii Anargiri within 500 meters from the establishment, where they can enjoy a nice walk along the coastline, bask under the Greek Blue Sky and enjoy a sunny day!!
All rooms are made in a way to ensure a relaxing ambiance and provide as well all necessary amenities for a truly pleasant stay. Extra beds are available upon request and the guests must contact the hotel for more info! After a restful night, the guests can enjoy the rich buffet in the dining room of the Hotel, while the pool bar serves exceptional drinks, cocktails and delicious snacks. The cozy and relaxing environment along with the sparkling swimming pool, which is full of floating candles during the night, makes this Hotel the ideal place to forget the daily stress and have above all unforgettable holidays.
Zefi Hotel Polices & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast is included unless stated otherwise. It costs 7 euros per person.
The reception is open from 08.00 – 22.00.
We do not accept customers younger than years of age.
Reception is open from 08.00 am - 22.00 pm.
Children under 2 stay free in cribs.
Minimum check in age is 18. For extra beds contact us. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>