Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Right in the heart of Chennai, Zostel is located in T Nagar, the shopping hub of the city. Not far from the coastal regions, Zostel Chennai offers the best place to make new friends and explore the city together. Feel free to lounge around in our airconditioned common room during the hot days while share your travel stories with fellow backpackers on our rooftop lounging area till late into the night.
If the traveller in you is calling out, we’ll hear it well. Every day in Zostel is happening, complete with doses of laughter and experiences. Chill out with the coolest set of people from around the world and travel without hassles.
Before your mischievous minds starts wandering far, let us put one thing real straight, We take the comfort of each and every traveller very seriously.
Also, if getting intoxicated is all you’re looking for, we urge you to look ELSEWHERE. At Zostel, we’d rather pass and share episodes. ;)
Our friendly, local team will further help you plan and explore the unique mix of old world charm and cosmopolitan layer of Chennai. Explore the metropolitan city’s famous markets & attractions or take a ride to the Marina Beach - the possibilities are truly endless when you're in Zostel Chennai.
| Free Wifi, AirConditioned, Hot Showers, Free Travel Assistance | Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>