Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Situated in a unique experimental township which has its own soul and feel, goSTOPS Auroville lets you bliss out in the peaceful setting around it. Offering travelers a true backpacking experience, goSTOPS makes Auroville more than just a passing standalone off-beat destination. Located near all prominent landmarks within Auroville, goSTOPS lets you soak the true essence of the â ˜City Of Dawnâ™.
The hostel is close to the Matrimandir which is a dedicated meditation and concentration area and a paradise for peace seekers. Nestled in the center of sprawling garden space, the Auroville Bakery and Boulangerie is a place for cheesecakes lovers. Want to spot an olive ridley turtle? The Auroville beach is the perfect nesting ground for these wonderful creatures.
FREE WIFI is available up to 1.5 GB per user per day.
goSTOPS Hostels are PET FRIENDLY, where PETS are allowed to stay with guest only in Private Room, with additional charges of INR 500 per day per pet.
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the total amount your stay.
Check in from 1300 to 2359 Hours
Check out before 10:00 AM.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes not included - additional tax of 12% will be applicable if Room price is above INR 1000 or above
Breakfast not included. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>