Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Right in the hot spot of Mncora, we are situated on the main street near all the bars and restaurants, and we stretch all the way to the beach, where the main surf break is located.
Loki del mar has been built to make you feel like you are on holiday, it has been infused with the Loki spirit and boasts the usual Loki facilities, large common areas, free internet, TV room, bar, late breakfast and checkout, with one main extra - a 26m swimming pool.
We pride ourselves on security providing guests with secure in room lockers with power points for charging that ipod or camera. We also have front door/street and beach entrance security 24/7.
Staff and Fun
Our in-house bar is open plan and poolside with a sea view for you to relax through the day and party at night, with friendly out going staff that have all the answers to any of your queries. We will point you in the right direction to all the best bars and restaurants.
With our nightly home cooked dinners, happy hour specials, big screen for latest release movies or sporting events and our regular parties, Loki del Mar is the ideal place to take a break on your travels.
The hostel has rooms of all types ranging from doubles, twins, and both large and small dorm rooms, all en-suite. Rooms are cleaned on a daily basis and all common areas including bathrooms are cleaned at least 3 times a day.
If you find it hard to book with us, we always try and leave a few spaces for walkins.
Come and stay with us here in Mncora and soak up the sun, for that well deserved break from your travels.
Also check out our hostels in Lima, Cusco and La Paz (bolivia) Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>