Hakone has been designated as a Geopark by UNESCO and one of the main hot-spring areas in Japan.
Hakone is noted for its onsen hot spring resorts, which attract both Japanese and international visitors due to its proximity to Tokyo.
K's House Hakone is located only 1km away from Hakone-yumoto station. Voted The Best Hostel Chain Worldwide 2010 & 2011 and 2nd Best Small Hostel Chain 2014.
There are 3 main ways to get to our hostel from Hakoneyumoto station.
We highly recommend you to take a bus or taxi if you have a big backpack or suitcase
because the way from Hakoneyumoto sta. to K's House Hakone is all the way very steep uphill.
1) Bus(K Line) : 5 minutes, 230yen, every 30-60 min.
(Hakoneyumoto station → Dainochaya bus stop, last bus leaves at 20:10)
2) Taxi : 3 minutes, 830-900yen (Hakoneyumoto station → K's House Hakone)
3) Walking : 15 minutes (1.1 km, basically the way is steep uphill)
【Property Policies and Conditions】
1) Reception open 8:00-21:00
Check in time 15:00-20:30 (Please let us know in advance if you plan to check in after 20:30)
Check out time 11:00
2) We accept credit card and cash payment upon arrival. (VISA or Master)
3) Parking lot 1,000yen/night, reservation needed.
*Our communal natural Onsen (hot spring) with outdoor bath will be great experience you can enjoy and feel relaxed with.
*Onsen is available between 16:00 and 2:00.(Onsen is closed in the morning)
*Opening times of the outdoor bath and indoor bath switch every day.
*We recommend that you should arrive at K's House Hakone by 19:00 if you would like to enjoy both the outdoor bath and the indoor bath.