BUNK bridges the gap between hotels and hostels by combining affordable luxury rooms and smartly designed private bunk beds. We converted two monumental churches into meeting places for travellers, locals, and artists alike. We host inclusive social events in our sustainable restaurant and other communal spaces. We aim to redefine hospitality by creating a place for communal wonderment. Where those who wander will start to wonder, triggered by true art, honest food and sincere smiles. We make comfort and design available to everyone, without the need for deep pockets. BUNK is where you can feel free to be your wonderfully weird self as you play your part in new stories you can take home with you. Our home is in a monumental church that we have re-designed to meet the standards of today's travellers and involved locals. The church has its own history, dating back over a century.
BUNK HOTEL AMSTERDAM POLICIES:
- Please note all our rates are inclusive of VAT but exclude the local city tax which will be collected upon arrival to the hotel.
- Amsterdam city tax is calculated at 7% of your reservation value + 3 EUR per person, per night.
- Flexible cancellation policy: Free until 48h prior to arrival.
- Non-refundable cancellation policy: Charged in full.
- Check in is available from 15:00.
- Check out any time before 11:00.
- Breakfast is not included but can be booked upon arrival at 15.50 EUR per person, per day. Breakfast is à la carte with vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options.
- To stay in a pod, you must be of 18+ years of age (no children).
- Children are allowed in the private rooms, providing they are staying with an adult over 18+.
- Rooms are cleaned with change of bedlinen every third day, for the duration of your stay with us.
- Pods are cleaned with change of bedlinen every fifth day, for the duration of your stay with us.
- If you would like additional cleaning, this can be easily arranged for a small fee.
- Need extra towels? Simply ask one of our friendly hosts, who are always happy to help.