Lookout Lisbon! is an independent small hostel in historical Lisbon, perfect for social backpackers who appreciate a laid-back and familiar atmosphere and very friendly staff.
Lookout Lisbon! Hostel lies at the top of Bairro Alto, which needs no introduction; it's definitely the liveliest area in Lisbon, where you can find some of the best restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops in town!
Lookout Lisbon! is especially designed to make you feel comfortable and at home:
- in the kitchen you'll find everything you need to prepare your meals;
- in the dorm, you'll find a free giant locker to keep your belongings (bring your own padlock), a reading lamp and a USB socket right next to your bed, as well as a curtain to ensure a good night's sleep;
- in the living room, the heart of the hostel, you'll meet other travellers, rest after a long day of sightseeing, learn about Lisbon from our knowledgeable staff, take part in our amazing activities and enjoy the breathtaking view from the balconies!
- Tip-based walking tours
- Pub crawl
- Surf lessons
- Movie night
Please note that:
- cancellation policy is 48h before check in time; in case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first two nights of your stay;
- check in is from 15:00h;
- check out is before 11:30h;
- reception is open from 8:00h to 1:00h;
- payment is due at check in;
- city tax in Lisbon is 2 euros per person per night, up to a maximum of 7 nights - paid at check in;
- maximum amount of people per group: 6;
- minimum stay for groups of 6 people is: 2 nights;
- we don't allow group bookings of more than 6 people and your booking will be cancelled without any refund if you make several separate bookings and the total number of guests exceeds 6;
- we are located in the nighlife neighbourhood so please bear that in mind when making a reservation.
- We do not accept guests who are under 18 years ago.