Situated in a complex of six UNESCO World Heritage listed Brugean step-gable houses and surrounded by Bruges historical centre, St. Christopher's Inn - The Bauhaus offers the best party atmosphere and beer selection of any Bruges hostel. There's always a great experience waiting for you in the bar - stop in and try one of our 50+ high quality Belgian beers and chat to our friendly international staff for some restaurant and sightseeing recommendations!
Amazing pod beds are now available in dorm rooms with 10 and 16 beds. All pod beds include individual power points, reading lights and curtains for extra privacy! We also have a range of private rooms and other dorm sizes to suit all guest requirements.
There is a continental breakfast available every morning for just €6 a day which can be purchased at reception on arrival, and unlike other hostels, we make and strip all of the beds so you can relax as soon as you get your key!
What we have:
- FREE wifi (throughout the hostel)
- FREE linen (our cleaners make all beds pre-arrival)
- FREE walking tours (every day)
- FREE earplugs
- FREE Use-It city maps
- Awesome travellers bar downstairs with 50+ Belgian beers open until 01:00
- 2x daily Happy Hours (18:00-19:00 and 10:00-11:00)
- Guest food and drink discounts all day (incl 2for1 spirits, 2for1 beer)
- Bike hire
- Towel hire
- Secure electronic luggage storage lockers
- Laundry facilities next door
- Supermarket close by
- 24/7 reception (so no curfew!)
- Check in any time after 15:00 every day!
We've been recommended by Let's Go, Lonely Planet, Guide du Routard, Europe Famous Hostels, Arrival Guides and Trip Advisor so if you want to meet some fellow backpackers, or just want to enjoy a great beer then come and check us out!
Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult/guardian and are not permitted to share dorm rooms with other guests.
All St Christophers properties currently have a maximum stay policy of 7 days. Please get in touch with your hostel for more information.
- the city tax of 3.98 per person, per night must be applied to the cost of the reservation, but is not included in the room rate
- non-refundable reservations will be fully charged at the time of booking